10 Things You Don’t Know About…The Wall Group’s Ali Bird
- I never ditched a single day in high school: Aside from my dad being a professor, I genuinely love learning and I have never been much of a rule breaker.
- My back up plan is to be a backup dancer: Janet Jackson, anyone?
- I fall asleep with a book on my face every night before 10:15pm: I have reread The Awakening by Kate Chopin more times than I’m comfortable sharing.
- I met my wife Cass (Bird) in college: It was love at first sight and now we have two children—Leo (9) and Mae (7).
- Popcorn is my favorite dinner: I make it with olive oil, sugar and salt, never from a box.
- I have 67 (ish) pairs of vintage denim: I have knack for discerning exactly which type of jean will fit me (and others) without ever having to try them on.
- I’m a secret crafter: I have an embroidery habit that pairs nicely with my vintage denim habit.
- I make an excellent veggie taco:…and a mean margarita.
- I won’t leave home without an eye-lash curler: I have super short eyelashes and I curl them multiple times a day.
- I started at The Wall Group in 2001: I was Brooke Wall’s (Founder & CEO) assistant.